Our Network of Affordable BRC (aka BRCGS) Consultants in the United States and Canada will Help You Achieve Certification.
What is the British Retail Consortium Global Standard (BRCGS)?
Developed and driven by retailers and used primarily in Canada and the UK, BRC Global Standards (BRCGS) are used to deliver effective supply chain management, legal compliance and value for money. The BRC standard covers such critical topics as the HACCP System, Quality Management System, Factory Environment Standards, Product Control, Process Control, and Personnel. Supplier benefits include access to top retailer markets with reduced audits.
BRCGS is a benchmark certification standard under the Global Food Safety Initiative. GFSI’s governing principle is “Once Certified, Accepted Everywhere.”
Our Expert Food Safety Consultants will Help your Business Achieve BRC Certification
We listen to your concerns and will help you implement an BRC food safety management system that fits your business. With our expertise and seasoned experience, you can rest assured it will satisfy the BRC standards to open a worldwide market for your products and services. Equally important, implementing BRC is a giant step towards avoiding costly product recalls.
Let our BRC Expert Guide You
Our affordable BRC experts have broad knowledge about food safety regulations and how they are enforced. A consultant will help you design an effective BRC system and train your people to use it. They will also be there to assist with certification and re-certification audits.
BRC Opens a Worldwide Market
A GFSI certification, such as BRC, is now a requirement for most domestic and foreign operations. It is the “entry ticket” to expanding your business.
Key Benefits of our Service
We help you clarify your food safety certification needs and provide an overview of the time and investment to achieve compliance. We can also put you in contact with a local consultant who will expedite your preparation for BRC certification.
- We are a FREE resource for valuable food safety information, certification reports and consultant alignment.
- Partnering with one of our consultants expedites preparation of your BRC system, allowing your business to quickly take advantage of market opportunities.
- Our consultants will also train your people on implementation and maintenance of BRC.
- Achieving BRC certification ensures that your business is positioned to take advantage of worldwide opportunities.
- Being BRC certified provides “peace of mind.” It helps you avoid costly product recalls and lawsuits.