Achieve CanadaGAP Certification with Affordable Consultants in Canada.
CanadaGAP (Good Agricultural Practices) is an on-farm program for producers, packers and storage intermediaries of horticultural crops. It is designed to help implement effective food safety procedures in its operation. CanadaGAP Manuals are based on the seven basic principles of the internationally-recognized HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) approach. The Program is administered and delivered by the Canadian Horticultural Council.
GFSI’s governing principle is “Once Certified, Accepted Everywhere.”
Our Expert Food Safety Consultants can Help On-Farm Producers Achieve CanadaGAP Certification
We listen to your concerns and will help you implement a CanadaGAP food safety management system that fits your business. With our expertise and seasoned experience, you can rest assured it will satisfy the highly acclaimed CanadaGAP standards to open a worldwide market for your products and services. Equally important, implementing CanadaGAP is a giant step to avoiding costly product recalls.
Let our CanadaGAP Expert Guide You
Our affordable CanadaGAP experts have broad knowledge about food safety regulations and how they are enforced. A consultant will help you design an effective CanadaGAP system and train your people to use it. They will also be there to assist with certification and re-certification audits.
CanadaGAP Opens a Worldwide Market
A GFSI certification, such as CanadaGAP, is now a requirement for most domestic and foreign operations. It is the “entry ticket” to expanding your business.
Key Benefits of our Service
We help you clarify your food safety certification needs and provide an overview of the time and investment to achieve compliance. We can also put you in contact with a local CanadaGAP consultant who will expedite your preparation for certification.
- We are a FREE source of valuable information and reports.
- Using a consultant expedites preparation of your CanadaGAP system, allowing your business to quickly take advantage of market opportunities.
- Our consultants will also train your people on implementation and maintenance of CanadaGAP.
- Achieving CanadaGAP certification ensures that your business is positioned to take advantage of worldwide opportunities.
- Being CanadaGAP certified provides “peace of mind.” It helps you avoid costly product recalls and lawsuits.