FSSC 22000 Consultants throughout North America are available to help you achieve GFSI certification.
FSSC 22000 V5 Standard is an Approved GFSI Worldwide Standard
FSSC 22000:2018 is an International Standard developed for the certification of Food Safety Management Systems for food manufacturers. It combines the requirements of ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management Systems requirements) and PAS220:2008 (prerequisite programs for food manufacturing). Version 5 includes an optional module for also achieving ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification. FSSC 22000 is an approved GFSI food safety scheme.
FSSC 22000 is intended for the audit and certification of food manufacturers that process or manufacture perishable animal and vegetable products, packaging products, products with long shelf lives at ambient temperature, and producers of (bio) chemical products used for food manufacturing. This certification is particularly attractive to facilities already certified to ISO 9001.
GFSI’s governing principle is “Once Certified, Accepted Everywhere.”
Our Expert Food Safety Consultants will Help your Business Achieve FSSC 22000 Certification
We listen to your concerns and will help you implement an FSSC 22000 food safety management system that fits your business. With our expertise and seasoned experience, you can rest assured it will satisfy the highly acclaimed standard to open a worldwide market for your products and services. Equally important, implementing FSSC 22000 is a giant step to avoiding costly product recalls.
Our FSSC 22000 Expert will Guide You through the Certification Process
Our affordable FSSC 22000 experts have broad knowledge about food safety regulations and how they are enforced. A consultant will help you design an effective system and train your people to use it. They will also be there to assist with certification and re-certification audits.
FSSC 22000 Opens a Worldwide Market
A GFSI certification, such as FSSC 22000, is now a requirement for most domestic and foreign operations. It is the “entry ticket” to expanding your business.
Key Benefits of our Service
We help you clarify your food safety certification needs and provide an overview of the time and investment to achieve compliance. We can also put you in contact with a local FSSC 22000 consultant who will expedite your preparation of certification.
- We are a FREE source of valuable information and reports.
- We can introduce you to a local FSSC 22000 consultant who will guide your organization to a successful certification.
- Using a consultant expedites preparation of a FSSC 22000 system, allowing your business to quickly take advantage of market opportunities.
- Our consultants will also train your people on implementation and maintenance of FSSC 22000.
- Achieving FSSC 22000 certification ensures that your business is positioned to take advantage of worldwide opportunities.
- Being FSSC 22000 certified provides “peace of mind.” It helps you avoid costly product recalls and lawsuits.