Our Network of Affordable GlobalG.A.P. Consultants in the United States and Canada will Help You Achieve Certification.
Affordable Certification to the GlobalG.A.P. Standard Approved by GFSI
The GlobalG.A.P. standard is a partnership between agricultural producers and retailers to establish a set of widely accepted certification standards and procedures for good agricultural practices (GAP). Its scope currently covers fresh fruit and vegetables, propagation material, integrated farm assurance (livestock, dairy, pigs, poultry, combinable crops and grains), flowers and ornamentals, tea, coffee and aquaculture.
GFSI’s governing principle is “Once Certified, Accepted Everywhere.”
Our Expert Food Safety Consultants will Help your Business Achieve GlobalG.A.P. Certification
We listen to your concerns and will help you implement an GlobalG.A.P. food safety management system that fits your business. With our expertise and seasoned experience, you can rest assured it will satisfy the highly acclaimed GlobalG.A.P. standards to open a worldwide market for your products and services. Equally important, implementing GlobalG.A.P. is a giant step to avoiding costly product recalls.
Let our GlobalG.A.P. Expert Guide You
Our affordable GlobalG.A.P. experts have broad knowledge of food safety regulations and how they are enforced. A consultant will help you design an effective GlobalG.A.P. system and train your people to use it. They will also be there to assist with certification and re-certification audits.
GlobalG.A.P. Opens a Worldwide Market
A GFSI certification, such as GlobalG.A.P., is now a requirement for most domestic and foreign operations. It is the “entry ticket” to expanding your business.
Key Benefits of our Service
We help you clarify your food safety certification needs and provide an overview of the time and investment to achieve compliance. We can also put you in contact with a local GlobalG.A.P. consultant who will expedite your preparation for certification.
- We are a FREE source of valuable information and reports.
- Using a consultant expedites preparation of your GlobalG.A.P. system, allowing your business to quickly take advantage of market opportunities.
- Our consultants will also train your people on implementation and maintenance of GlobalG.A.P.
- Achieving GlobalG.A.P. certification ensures that your business is positioned to take advantage of worldwide opportunities.
- Being GlobalG.A.P. certified provides “peace of mind.” It helps you avoid costly product recalls and lawsuits.