Our Network of North America Consultants will Help You Achieve Harmonized G.A.P. Certification.
Harmonized Good Agricultural Practices Plus+ Audit Program is accepted as GFSI Technical Equivalent
“GFSI Technical Equivalence” means USDA can now provide a single audit that meets US and international regulatory and market-driven food safety requirements.
USDA Audit Programs offers voluntary independent audits of produce suppliers throughout the production and supply chain. Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) and Good Handling Practices (GHP) audits focus on best agricultural practices to verify that fruits and vegetables are produced, packed, handled, and stored in the safest manner possible to minimize risks of microbial food safety hazards.
These audits verify adherence to the recommendations by the USDA. They provide access to broader markets and ensures compliance with USDA requirements.
Our Expert Food Safety Consultants can Help your Business to Develop a Harmonized GAP Program
We listen to your concerns and prepare training customized to satisfy your unique needs. With our expertise and seasoned experience, you may rest assured that your food products satisfy USDA/FDA requirements and are safe for public consumption.
Let a Harmonized GAP Expert Guide You
Our affordable experts have broad knowledge about food safety regulations and how they are enforced. All our experienced consultants can provide Harmonized GAP training at either your facility or a convenient location.
Key Benefits of our Service
We can help you clarify your HACCP Plan needs and provide an overview of the time and investment to achieve compliance. We can also put you in contact with a local HACCP consultant who can guide and expedite your preparation of a HACCP Plan that is in compliance with FDA and local health department requirements.
- We are a FREE source of valuable information and reports.
- We can help you clarify your HACCP needs.
- We can put you in touch with a local consultant who is the best fit for your situation.
- Using a consultant expedites the preparation of a Harmonized GAP program and allows your business to take advantage of market opportunities sooner.
- Our consultants can also train your people on implementation and maintenance of a Harmonized GAP program.
- Using a consultant provides confidence that your business is in full compliance with both federal and local regulations.