Our Network of IFS Consultants in the United States and Canada will Help You Achieve Certification for the German, French and Italian Retail Brands
IFS is particularly suitable if you are a supplier of German, Italian and French retailer branded food products regardless of your size, sector and location. It applies to all the post-farm gate stages of food processing and can only be used when a product is “processed” or when there is a hazard for product contamination during the primary packing.
IFS is a benchmark certification standard under the Global Food Safety Initiative. GFSI’s governing principle is “Once Certified, Accepted Everywhere.”
We can Put You in Touch with the Right Consultant to Help Your Business Achieve IFS Certification
We listen to your concerns and will arrange for one of our local IFS consultants who best fits your needs to contact you. They will help you implement an IFS food safety management system that fits your business. With our expertise and seasoned experience, you can rest assured it will satisfy the highly acclaimed IFS standards and open a worldwide market for your products and services.
Let an IFS Expert Guide You
Our affordable IFS experts have broad knowledge about food safety regulations and how they are enforced. A consultant will help you design an effective IFS system and train your people to use it. They will also be there to assist with certification and re-certification audits.
IFS Opens a Worldwide Market
A GFSI certification, such as IFS, is now a requirement for most domestic and foreign operations. It is the “entry ticket” to expanding your business.
Key Benefits of our Service
We help you clarify your food safety certification needs and provide an overview of the time and investment to achieve compliance. We can also put you in contact with a consultant who will expedite your preparation of IFS certification.
- We have spent years building a North American network of screened IFS consultants, each with many years of experience under their belt.
- We are a FREE source of valuable information and reports.
- Using one of our consultants expedites preparation of your IFS system. They will carefully guide your organization through the certification process.
- Moreover, our consultants will train your people on the implementation and maintenance of your new IFS system.
- Achieving IFS certification ensures that your business is positioned to take advantage of worldwide opportunities.
- Being IFS certified also provides “peace of mind.” It helps you avoid costly product recalls and lawsuits.